“If I had one wish it would be to make photography cool again. Cool does not belong to chefs and hairdressers it belongs to photographers” - Damian McGillicuddy, Lord of Kerry, 2007.
I'd kindly like to inform you all of a photographic Master-class with multi award winning Master photographer Damian McGillicuddy FMPA, FSWPP, FBPPA. Damian is SWPP & BPPA Glamour Photographer of the year 2007. Also working with Damian will be one of the world's best models, a true international 'rock-star' of fetish photography, the brilliant Kumi
Damian's previous Master-classes have been “sell outs” - extremely popular and also co-inciding with Kumi's visit to Australia, it was thought a 'good idea' to fit in a few teaching days into their schedules in:
Sydney, 20th November, Airlie Beach, (Qld) 27th November and Melbourne on the 30th November.
All venues will be based very close to city centres and easily accessed by public transport and car parking.
- The courses will be limited to only 10 people per day and will be more suited for advanced / intermediate photographers.
- The courses will be based around lighting, posing, concepts of images and will also cover selling to clients, agencies and publishers. Another important element is that of print judging for international competitions and great advice on how to promote your work to a much higher level. Damien’s work is always recognisable by its incredibly dramatic and atmospheric lighting and subjects and of course, Kumi will add her own special 'spark' with her fantastic styles, talent and experience - plus her brilliant costumes and fetish background is well worth the day alone.
- The day will commence with coffee at a 9.30 for 10.00am start, and will finish around 6pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
PLACES ARE LIMITED
Its important to understand though that this will NOT be a “As dry as dust” pontification from an “Expert” at the front of the room but a “Hands on” interaction were you’re positively encouraged to ask questions and interact. The benefit of having these internationally renowned professionals, who love their art as much as you, means that EVERBODY will be given time to put into practice what has been learnt and shoot fantastic images in a portfolio building exercise.
- The day’s fee is just $575 per delegate.
- PLACES are LIMITED to 10 with each class and will be sold on a strict FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
Please email us at Just One Moment to book your session.
Back to Home